Kovair Omnibus is an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) platform that seamlessly connects applications and data using SOA Architecture. Software teams are using multiple tools that are considered to be best of the breed but unfortunately most of them work in silos without sharing data in real time. Kovair Omnibus enables you to connect 100+ applications so that you can create a unified and highly productive development environment.
Achieve cross-team and cross-tool collaboration across disparate systems.
- Customize as per the requirements by linking and synching Gain end-to-end traceability across heterogenous tools
- Deploy enterprise level ESB framework that is scalable
- Total control of integration dataflow from central orchestration
- Complete web-based configuration without client footprint
- Plug in and plug out adapters into the ecosystem as and when required
- Customize as per the requirements by linking and synching
- Incorporate data validation at each level during integration
- Support for plug-ins for all standard IDEs like Eclipse and VSTS
- Multi-tool Routing for Automatic control of data flow movement between tools
100+ Tools Integrations
Requirements Management Tools Integrations
- Let requirements or user stories become the integral part of entire lifecycle across multiple teams.
- Connect your requirements management system to other development, testing, delivery and operation tools.
IDE and Code Analysis Tools Integrations
- Get direct access to requirements, disigns, test cases, tasks and defects in different ALM tools without leaving your prefered IDE.
- Analize code quality before check-in directly in the application
Configuration and Source Code Management Tools Integration
- Synchronize source code management systems with other ALM tools.
- Manage change requests, test cases, defects, requirements and builds in collaborative system.
- Get direct access to SCM artifacts like change sets, file versions from other lifecycle tools.
Build Management Tools Integrations
- Integrate your Build tool with other software lifecycle tools.
- Create a synchronized work enviroment to automate build process and facilitate Continuous Integration followed by DevOps Implementation
Test Management Tools Integration
- Integrate your test tool data with requirements, defects and release tracking system.
- Collaborate on issues with developers, business analysts and project managers to accelerate devery with quality.
Defect Management Tools Integrations
- Connect your defect tracking system to other test management and project planning tools.
- Identify defects early on the lifecycle, escalate defect resolution automatically and give real-time updates.
IT Service Management Tools Integrations
- Sync any of your ITSM tools with software development and delivery tools.
- Engage in real-time collaboration with developers
- Improve Help desk operations by providing continuous updates to costumers
Project and Portfolio Management Tools Integrations
- Connect your project and protfolio management tools with other lifecycle tools systems.
- Gain total visibility into portfolio, programs, projects and individual work items of PPM tool from other development tools though integrations
Agile Project Management Tools Integrations
- Align project plan and execution with day-to-day development activities and progress performance.
- Integrate agile project planning tools with the rest of the software lifecycle tools.
Our integration suite consists of tools of various technologies from all phases of the Application Lifecycle, DevOps, and migrations.
Why Kovair Omnibus?
- Omnibus provides comprehensive and cost-effective means of transferring synchronized data along with a full context.
- Achieve a seamless integrated data and execution flow without replacing your current tools.
- Manage end-to-end traceability from Requirements to Code to Testing and Delivery ensuring compliance.
- Avoid complex and expensive tools integrations.
- Overcome the limitation of existing point-to-point and single vendor integrations.
- Implement OSLC-based integration between IBM Jazz tools like RRC, RTC, RQM and non-OSLC tools like QC, JIRA, TFS and SharePoint.
- Centralize configuration of integration between tools deployed for production.
- Ensure zero error and zero-loss data synchronization between tools.
- Connect all your teams and create a collaborative environment for better quality delivery.
- Stay updated with real-time metrics and traceability based on cross tool data.
Reports and dashborads
Kovair generate cross-tool reports and useful metrics.
Dashboards constitutes of different gadgets which might vary from an entity level report to a catalogue to add entity items. The access of dashboards can be restricted to specific users of user groups. The gadgets in dashboards have drill down capabilities, which allows the user to find out the minute details of respective items, from the dashboard itself.
“When dealing with a huge number of requirements, nothing can be more beneficial to a manager than to have a one-stop dashboard which would provide him/her with all the information that is necessary”