IT teams are challenged by the growing demands of both the market and their own lines of business. These demands have raised the need to implement Continuous Delivery (CD) and DevOps practices.
Organizations need to implement solutions to achieve faster delivery in a more predictable, scalable and productive manner, automating their delivery process with full visibility into each stage of the release process in a collaborative manner.
Kovair through its Kovair DevOps offering helps organizations drive this transformation
Kovair has experience implementing DevOps for Fortune 500 global Bank and has deep expertise in Continuous Integration and Delivery processes. Kovair DevOps include DevOps Consulting Services, Infrastructure Automation, Build & Release Automation, Tracking & Monitoring as well as Training & Migration. Kovair DevOps helps organizations spearhead the competition and capture market share with greater speeds in delivery and innovation and increase customer satisfaction for end clients.
Kovair DevOps Feature Map
Immediate Business Benefits
Real-time Analytics for Continuous Assessment
Measure the sucess of your DevOps implementation throught real-time reports and dashboards by analizing trends and releases more efficiently.
- Ensuring delivery value stream and drive business ROI with complete visibilty.
- Data driven DevOps assessing maturity of DevOps implementation.
- Implement end-to-end Continuous Delivery process breaking all silos by integrating all your existing tools
- Accelerate your build and deployment processes through Kovair task-based pipeline
- Perform continuous testing with different test automation tools
- Perform deployment across multiple environments and platforms from one single pipeline
Continuous Integration, Continuous Build & Deployment Automation
Automate continuous build and deployment processes through 3rd party tools and custom routines.
- Automate builds using any build tool or custom commands or executables
- Automate deployments across multiple environments like on-premise servers, cloud or containers
- Gain visibility to every deployment of applications and environments
- Implement governance and control for every deployment
Manage complex software releases from one single platform.
- Create, Execute and Track your releases through task-based pipeline
- Gain real-time visibility into release progress
- Standardize release processes through automated and manual tasks ensuring compliance and security
- Identify bottlenecks, reduce errors, and lower the likelihood of release failures
Implement continuous testing over multiple environments.
- Implement test automation to support different types of testing – Functional, Integration, System, Load, API and Security
- Get test results manually approved before production deployment
- Perform testing over multiple environments
Task-Based Release Pipeline
Implement task-based release pipeline for automating the process of code check-in to delivery.
- Plan, Create and Manage task-based pipeline with combination of automated and manual tasks
- Manage pipelines from handheld devices through e-mail
- Keep yourself updated with real-time visibility to the manual and automated tasks of the pipeline
- Manage parallel and sequential tasks with optional pre & post conditions for every activity
- Implement diverse processes by reusing the pipeline and release templates
- Manage dependent releases through dependent pipelines
- Use custom commands and utilities for different activities
- Connect all tools of your software delivery pipeline
- Reuse pipeline across multiple projects and releases